Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God Breathed: inspired, equipping, infallible, and the authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
- We believe in the Trinity: One God eternally existent in three Persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Son, Jesus Christ. He has been eternally existent, yet was born of a virgin, was sinless in life, performed miracles, died on a cross for our sins, resurrected from the dead in bodily form, is currently at the right hand of the Father, and will one day return in power and glory. John 1:1-4, Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that salvation of lost and sinful humanity comes only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and results in the regeneration and indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells, aids, and enables Christians to live a Godly life in truth. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9. John 16:13.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life, the lost to eternal punishment. Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57.
- We believe in the unity of true believers in Jesus Christ, those who believe in the Biblical Jesus are all members His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 27.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is the responsibility of each Christian. Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15.