Thanks to all for participating in Sharathon 2014! Pray now for the Lord's provision and blessing as together we continue to seek the good and perfect gifts He has for us in the year ahead.
Tuesday, May 6 at the Regal Canyon View Stadium 14 in Grand Junction, Focus on the Family will unveil its first-ever, in-theater documentary, Irreplaceable. This feature-length film explores answers to the important questions "What is family?" and "Does family still matter in today's society?"
It's time for us to get to know you a little better via our latest listener survey. We want to know what you think of our music, programming, and your favorites at Christmas! Don't delay! Download our listener survey now by clicking the icon. Then send it to KJOL Radio 1354 East Sherwood Drive, Grand Junction, CO 81501.
Or fill out our two part online survey by clicking here. 2014 Survey-Part I : 2014 Survey- Part II
Have you wondered how the HHS Mandate and the debate over traditional marriage may affect your religious freedoms? John Stonestreet of the Colson¬†Center & Breakpoint¬†moderated a forum on the topic of religious freedom recently and we have the videos here.¬† The discussion centered around the core freedoms we must understand and protect in light of these current issues.
Click to view the videos and helpful downloads ...
Faith & Conscience: Emerging Threats to Our First Freedom
Overview of what's at stake
- Video: Eric Metaxas (Breakpoint), speaking to CPAC 2013
- Booklet: Why Does Religious Freedom Matter? (Heritage Foundation)
- Prayer Guide: What's at Stake for Marriage (ADF)
- Fact Sheet: Basic Facts about the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) (Family Research Council)
- Resource: What You Need to Know About Marriage: Questions & Answers Driving the Debate (Heritage)
- Video: The HHS Mandate, A Real-Time Threat to Religious Liberty? (Colson Center)
- Video: The HHS Mandate, A Conversation on Religious Liberty
- Video: Update on The HHS Mandate, What Do Recent Accomodations Mean? (Colson Center)
- Resource Page: HHS Information Central, updates for all HHS Cases and news (The Becket Fund)