Download the KJOL Mobile App
Hear the Light on the go from your mobile device today! Click an icon below to download our app today!
We have launched a new audio stream and desktop player to enhance your listening experience. As long as you have an internet connection you can now listen to KJOL Radio - around the world! With our new desktop player, you can:
- View the current Song Title, Artist, Album, and Album Artwork (as available)
- Rate the Current Song
- See the Last 10 Songs Played (using the 'History' button)
- Like a Song on Facebook
- Purchase Songs
- Share our Station Stream or a Song with your friends
- Communicate with us via the 'TalkBack' Button
- View Artist Bio, Concert Dates & Song Lyrics (as available)
- See our KJOL Community Calendar ('Event Calendar' button)
- And More!
Other Ways to Listen Online
There are many other ways to listen to our online stream, so here are a few ideasto get you started. Please note that these are provided for informational purposes, but we do not provide technical support. If you do experience technical problems with our player, click on this icon on the player for support If you are listening with another method, suchas Roku or other internet connected device, let us know by clicking here!
If you have iTunes installed on your computer, you can find us by copying and pasting the following URL to access our audio stream. Open iTunes > Advanced > Open Stream > Copy the URL listed below.
Winamp, VLC, & Other Streaming Programs or Devices
If you use a media playing program or device that allows for network streaming (WinAmp, VLC, FFmpeg, Windows Media Player-11.0, SqueezeBox) copy and paste this URL to access our audio stream.