Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Ongoing | Nation & Military |
Praise that a friend has been cancer-free for 5 years. 6-29
Praise that a daughter-in-law had sucessful surgery. Pray for complete healing, relief from pain. 6-26
Praise that a woman who was in the hospital with a cyst on her ovaries is doing better and has been released from the hospital. Continue to pray as she faces possible surgery in the future. 6-25
Praise that a woman who is experiencing health issues has seen progress made in her case and is recovering. 6-25
Good News Pastor:
Pray for Pastor Mike Rossman of Valley Bible Church in Grand Junction as he shares the Good News verses this week. Pray that the Lord will strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to our brothers and sisters in Christ and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a brother in Christ who will facing a trial from July 6 to 28th. Pray that the truth will be revealed and justice is served. 7-2
- Pray for relief from pain and fatigue for a listener. 6-29
- Pray for a friend who was diagnosed with esophagial cancer and has no been told he has concer all over his body. Pray for God's peace and complete healing. 6-29
- Pray for an elderly man who has multiple health issues. Pray for healing of a broken bone. 6-29
- Pray fo a child whose pituitary gland doesn't work properly. Pray for healing. 6-29
- Pray for a friend who is feeling worn out from a recent bout with a virus. Pray for healing and complete health. 6-23
- (Back To Top)
Marriage & Family:
- Pray for the salvation of an elderly woman who is near death. 7-1
- Pray for a divorced son who is discouraged. Pray that God will draw this man to Himself to walk in truth. 7-1
- Pray for a local Christian camp that still needs sufficient staff and other issues to be resolved before camping events continue soon. 7-1
- Pray for a couple who struggle to "be on the same page" in their relationship. Pray for clear communication, forgiveness and healing. 6-30
- Pray for a mom who is meeting a friend dto resolve a continuting conflict. Pray for understanding and reconciliation. 6-30
- Pray for a couple who will be leaving on an extended trip today. Pray for safe travel and a wonderful adventure. 6-26
- Pray healing in a relationship for a man and wife. Help them communicate well. 6-23
- Pray for a husband who is having a dispute with his boss. Heal this conflict and encourage this man daily. 6-23
- Pray for peace and comfort for a family whose brother died recently. 6-23
- Pray for a woman who mu
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for those businesses that are owned by Christians that are experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers and transactions so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)