Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that a listener was able to find documentation for previous residence in another state. 9-12
Praise that a grape vine has been revived following a severe winter freeze. 9-8
Good News Pastor:
Associate Pastor Keith Shepherd of Monument View Bible Church in Fruita is bringing our Good News Verses this week. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for healing for a daughter who had surgery recently. 9-15
- Pray for a listener who has an injury that is not healing well. Pray for complete healing. 9-15
- Pray for a listener's brother who has an injury on his leg that doesn't seem to heal. Pray for healing, wisdom for his physicians, and that his immune system will recover. 9-10
- Pray for a listener's relative who is in the hospital in critical condition after suffering seizures. Pray for healing. 9-10
- Pray for a listener's cousin who is not in good health and needs surgery. Pray for healing. 9-10
- Pray for a mother healing after a car accident. She is in intensive care with surgery required to repair injuries from the accident. Pray for her daughter who has a broken arm as the result of this accident. 9-8
- Pray for a woman who had exploratory surgery Friday morning (9/5). Pray that the cause of her physical distress would be discovered and that healing will take place. 9-5
- Pray for a listener's uncle who had emergency back surgery Thursday (9/4). Pray for safety and healing. 9-4
- Pray for those students who will be participating in "See You at the Pole" gatherings at their schools Wednesday, September 24th. Pray for a strong witness and positve response at these schools.
- Pray fodr a college student to have a sucessful result tof his job searching. 9-15
- Pray for safety as a listnener travels while assisting an elderly man. 9-11
- Pray for a listener who will be having a court hearing as a result of a weed control problem. The problem has been resolved and our listener is hoping for a good outcome at this court hearing. 9-8
- Pray for a daughter with 2 young children who marriage is struggling. Pray for healing, hope and reconciliation for this family. 9-8
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)