Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Ongoing | Nation & Military |
Praise for hot days and cool nights. 7-29
Praise that a listener got an accurate diagnosis. There is no brain aneurysm but there is another situation that requires immediate surgery. 7-13
Good News Pastor:
Pray for Pastor Mike McFarlane of New Day Ministries in Clifton as he shares the Good News verses this week. Pray that the Lord will strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to our brothers and sisters in Christ and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a man who is recovering from a brain aneurysm. Pray that he will be able to fight off infections and other complications. 7-30
- Pray for a man with dementia who has been taken to the doctor as he has lost weight and is not eating well. Pray for restoration to health. 7-30
- Pray for a listener's friend who will be is in great pain and will have hernia surgery Friday morning. Pray that God will guide the surgeon's hands, pray for wisdom and discernment for the physicians as they develop a post-surgical treatment plan. Pray that this friend will experience God's presence during this difficult time. 7-30
- Pray for a listener who is now legally blind and has other health issues. Pray for peace in her life. 7-29
- Pray for newborn girl who is still in the hospital. Pray for wisdom for the parents and family during this stressful time. 7-29
- Pray for a woman to be healed of cancer so that she might see her daughter get married in August. Pray that the Lord would be her strength as she endures cancer treatments. 7-27
- Please pray for a woman who is a brittle diabetic and is dealing with a staph infection in the little finger of her left hand. Pray that the infection will not aggravate other health issues this woman has. Pray for healing and strength to fight the infection. 7-27
- Pray for a woman who will have back surgery Monday. Pray for guidance of surgeon's hands, wisdom for the physicians, and complete healing from this affliction. 7-22
- Pray for the family of a listener's uncle who is in intensive care. Pray for peace and God's protection for this family. 7-21
- Pray for a woman who suffered an apparent stroke after surgery. Pray for healing for this woman and strength and peace for the family. 7-15
- (Back To Top)
Marriage & Family:
- Pray for healing for a daughter/mom relationship. Pray for God's perfect direction for this family. 7-29
- Pray for the family of a man who died after a long, productive life on the western slope. 7-29
- Pray that a family would have the resources to help their aging mother repair and restore her home for possible resale, how the family can care for her needs together, and be unified and patient in making decisions regarding her future. 7-28
- Pray that a man who has been out of work for nearly a year. would find employment so that he would be able to cover his living expenses. 7-28
- Pray that God would continue to reveal Himself to a Christian woman who is rejoicing in God's goodness and blessings. 7-28
- Pray that the Lord would intervene so that a difficult situation between roommates will be resolved. 7-28
- Pray for a woman who is having problems with a co-worker. Pray that the Lord would intervene to bring peace to this situation. 7-27
- Pray that individuals would turn to God and be filled with the Holy Spirit. 7-23
- Pray that God would intervene concerning decisions in DeBeque concerning the sale of marijuana. 7-23
- Pray for a man travelling to visit his mother. 7-23
- Pray for the family of a woman's out-of-state uncle who passed away this week. Pray for strength and peace for the family. 7-22
(Back To Top)
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for those businesses that are owned by Christians that are experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers and transactions so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)