Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that a brother who had an injury on his leg is making good progress in healing.
Good News Pastor:
Pray for your pastor during this Pastor Appreciation Month. Pastor Paul Espinoza of Junction Community Church in Grand Junction is bringing our Good News Verse today.. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a listener who is having emergency surgery today. Pray for healing, especially that the patient may be able to drive by the weekend. 9-23
- Pray for the family and friends of a young boy who died as the result of an inoperable brain tumor. Give peace and comfort to this family as they travel these difficult days. 9-19
- Pray for a brother-in-Christ who is struggling from multiple health issues. 9-19
- Pray for a co-workers's health. Pray for an accurate diagnosis of suspected Parkinson disease. 9-19
- Pray for a Sister-in-Christ who is to have surgery on her foot to repair an injury. Pray for healing without complications. 9-19
- Pray for a Christian co-worker who has a malignant spot on the lung and will be getting chemo. Pray for complete healing. 9-19
- Pray for resolution to a propery dispute. Pray that God will provide a new home and that this dispute will be settled soon. 9-30
- Pray for healing and God's direction in a personal relationship. 9-29
- Pray for a son who faces drug related prison time. Pray for the extended family who also are caught up in this addiction. 9-25
- Pray with others around the world in remembering Pastor Saeed Abedini, (currently being held in Iran), and others who are persecuted for their faith. vigils will
- Pray for a spirit of unity at my work place. 9-19
- Pray for a fellow christian's daugher's marriage and safety. 9-19
- Pray for a listener's friend who needs to sell their house so they can move to another town. 9-17
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)