http://URLSubmit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that a pastor's mom is finally home from the hospital! Pray for wisdom in establishing a treatment plan, and for increased strength and peace for her and all the family. 7-23
Praise for all who have made commitments for Sharathon 2014. We are at 100% in commitments to the goal. 7-11
Praise that a family's financial needs are being met. 7-11
Good News Pastor:
Pastor Bob Muhr of Emmanuel Baptist Church in Grand Junctionis bringing our Good News Verses this week. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a listener who needs physical healing. 7-23
- Pray for a listener's daughter who has been ill and needs medical help. 7-23
- Pray for a listener's son who needs work and medical help. 7-23
- Pray for a daughter who had surgery recently. Pray for continued healing. 7-18
- Pray for a young person who is struggling and as a result is "cutting. " Pray for someone to intervene in this child's life and help restore her walk with God. 7-14
- Pray for healing and reconciliation in personal relationships. 7-18
- Pray for a woman who needs full-time work and a place to live. 7-14
- Pray for a young man who has graduated from high school Pray for this transition time for him and his parents as he makes decisions that affect his future. 7-11
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)