Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Ongoing | Nation & Military |
Praise that a son who has completed nursing school has passed his state exams and will be starting a job in the near future. 10-5
Praise that a sister who had surgery for breast cancer has received good reports. Pray for continued healing. 10-5
Praise that a newborn is doing much better after suffering some intestinal issues. 10-5
Praise that a son is being released to come home to continue physical therapy. Praise for good strength, good cognitive recovery, speech recovery. Continue to pray for vision recovery. 9-18
Good News Pastor:
October is Pastor Appreciation Month. We should all be in prayer for those who minister the word to us. The good news verses each day are from Pastors across the western slope. Pray that the Lord will strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to our brothers and sisters in Christ and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for an elderly Christian woman who fell and needs constant care. Pray for compassion for her caregivers. 10-6
- Pray for continued recovery for a woman with cancer. Pray for encouragment as she continues chemo/radiation therapy and platelet transfusion. 10-5
- Pray for a family where the husband is suffering from dementia/Alzheimer's and has now been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Pray God's strength and peace in this situation. 10-5
- Pray for a cousin who has been put on a liver transplant list . 9-24
- Pray for a man with advanced osteoporosis.that has resulted in 4 factured vertebrae. Pray that he can do the things that promote healing and that he will be able to afford the medication that will help this condition. 9-22
- (Back To Top)
Marriage & Family:
- Pray for abundant blessings as Christian radio KPOF-AM in Denver conducts their fall fundraiser this week. 10-7
- Pray for a Christian son who is struggling personally from the pain of a divorce. 10-5
- Continue to pray for a couple who are frustrated that a financial decision is still pending. Pray for peace and direction from God. 10-5
- Pray that there would be no more missing children and that those who are lost will be found. 9-29
- Pray for a Christian man who has a strong desire to minister in music. Pray for God's direction in this desire and to be established in God's will. 9-23
- (Back To Top)
- Pray for our police officers as they do the job of protecting and providing justice in their communities.
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for those businesses that are owned by Christians that are experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers and transactions so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)