Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Ongoing | Nation & Military |
Praise that a listener's friend underwent successful surgery to receive a new heart. Continue to pray that her body accepts the new heart and that God would restore her to excellent health. 5-21
Praise for the report of a sucessful back surgery. Pray for continued healing and a closer walk with God 5-20
Good News Pastor:
Pray for Charlie Hornick of Grace Bible Church in Battlement Mesa as he shares the Good News verses this week. Pray that the Lord will strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to our brothers and sisters in Christ and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for God's protection for a mom who has continuing treatments for cancer. Pray for her and her family as they struggle through this porcess. 5-28
- Pray for healing for a listener with nerve damage as the result of a car accident. 5-27
- Pray for a listener's son who has been sick for several months. Pray for the doctors to find the cause of the illness as blood tests have revealed nothing. 5-6
- (Back To Top)
Marriage & Family:
- Pray for a family who is struggling. The husband has not come home for seven days. 5-28
- Pray for a listener who will be having a business conference. Pray that conflicts will be resolved. 5-27
- Pray for a young man who is in court for a hearing concering a car theft. Pray for a renewed walk with God. 5-26
- Pray that a family recovers emotionally from having their home broken into this past Sunday. 5-21
- Pray for the family grieving the loss of a young child during a recent traffic accident. 5-20
- Pray for a family grieving the loss of their daughter/sister. 5-18
- Pray for comfort for a family grieving the sudden loss of their teenage daughter. 5-15
- Pray for restoration and healing in a marriage. Pray to forgiveness to overcome obstacles of lack of trust and confidence. 5-13
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)