Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise for continued inprovement for the 10 year old who had an eletrocution injury. 10-13
Good News Pastor:
Pray for your pastor during this 2014 Pastor Appreciation Month. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to your congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a listener's cousin who is struggling with health issues. Pray for daily comfort and peace. 10-9
- Pray for restoration of a marriage. Pray that the husband will be touched by the Lord and come home to his family. 10-17
- Pray for a family whose dog died as the result of an accident. The driver that hit the dog drove off without taking any responsibility for the accident. Pray for healing in their spirit and comfort for their loss. 10-17
- Please pray for the restoration of a broken marriage. 10-15
- Pray for a daughter traveling to Grand Junction. 10-14
- Pray for a listener who need release from the bondage of a bad relationship. 10-14
- Pray for a listener who is graduating from Colorado Christian University. Pray for God's clear direction in a job search. 10-14
- Pray for the family of a divorced man. Pray that the ex-wife will be drawn back to the Lord. Pray for peace and protection for their children. 10-13
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)