http://URLSubmit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that a pastor's mom is home following extensive surgery. Pray for increased strength , peace and complete restoration. 7-31
Good News Pastor:
Pastor Vaughn Park of Heritage Church in Grand Junctionis bringing our Good News Verses this week. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for those injured in a recent car accident. Pray for the families of who died in that accident. 7-31
- Pray for a mother who has mulitple medical issues. Pray for the daughter who does not live close to her. Pray for healing and peace for this family. 7-28
- Pray for a newborn who is very fussy. Pray for patience and endurance for the parents. 7-25
- Pray for a listener's daughter who is having health issues with her heart. Pray for healing. Pray for wisdom forthe physicians. 7-24
- Pray for a grandmother who has filed for visitation for her grandchildren. Pray for these children that they can grow in a secure environment. 7-31
- Pray for a grandson who will be having a trial that could end with some jail time. Pray for clarity and justice in this situation. 7-31
- Pray for a son who is on meth. Pray that he will be released from this addiction. 7-31
- Pray that a child custody situation can be resolved so that all three siblings may live in the same household. 7-29
- Pray for a nephew who is having issues with a former girlfriend. Pray for protection, a new job and healing of this girl's heart and mind. 7-28
- Pray for two sons that need employment. Pray also for their salvation. 7-25
- Pray that a relationship between a mother and a son would be reconciled. Pray that the son would be able to find work. 7-24
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)