Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise for a friend who has received heart stents. Pray for complete recovery. 8-27
Praise that a grandparent has been granted a motion to intervene in a child visitation request. 8-26
Praise for a blessed trip for a youth group to their national youth convention. Thanks for traveling mercies and changed lives. 8-22
Praise for the blessings of our families. 8-18
Good News Pastor:
Pastor Rob Storey of River of Life Church in Grand Juntion is bringing our Good News Verses this week. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for healing for a friend with macular degeneration. 8-27
- Pray for a young boy who is in his final days after struggling with cancer. Pray for peace and comfort for this family. 8-22
- Pray for a son who is in bondage to a meth addiction. Pray that God will intervene to bring him out of this darkness. 8-22
- Pray for a friend recently diagnosed with brain cancer. 8-20
- Pray for a grand son having open heart surgery. 8-20
- Pray for a daughter who is having pre-term labor. The baby is not due for 10 more weeks. Pray for these parents and for this baby. 8-20
- Pray for a 10 year old son who has been burned with scalding hot water. Pray for relief from pain and healing. 8-20
- Pray for safe traveling goodness, grace and mercy for a son as he travels to and from business appointments .8-29
- Please pray for a son-in-law who is looking for employment. Also pray that his relationship with his daughter will improve. 8-28
- Pray for progress in completing the mediation and court hearing for a grandparent requesting visitation. 8-26
- Pray for a listener who has been unemployed for almost 2 years. Pray for full-time work. 8-25
- Pray for a listener who needs God's provision to repair a leaky roof. 8-25
- Pray for a listener with urgent financial needs. Pray also for provision for medical needs. 8-22
- Pray for continued encouragment for a struggling daughter. 8-22
- Pray for a family dog diagnosed with leukemia. Pray for peace for this family. 8-20
- Pray for a teenage girl who is resisting the educational process. Pray that the Lord would draw her to Himself so that she would follow Him and not her own desires. 8-19
- Pray for a listener's son who grew up in the church and has godly character but is really struggling with life. Pray he holds fast to God's promises and is seeking God's will and relies on God's strength and mercy to bring him through this time in his life. 8-18
- Pray for guidance for a son and family who are hoping to buy a business. Pray as they move to a cooler climate to aid in healing from West Nile Virus. 8-15
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)