Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military
Thanks that a daughter who needed a car was able to get one 6-18
Thanks that a daughter out of town is much better and able to walk for the first time in years. 6-18
Good News Pastor
Pastor Mike Lundberg of Valley Baptist Church in Montrose is bringing our Good News Verses this week. Pray for strength, protection and boldness as he ministers to the church body and the community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
(Back to top)
- Pray for healing for a woman who has an infection in her arm. 6-19
- Pray for a new mom who has had complications following a c-section. Pray for complete healing and thanks for a healthy baby. 6-18
- Pray for a sister-in-law who will be having brain surgery to remove a tumor on Tuesday, June 25. This is the third growth in this area. Please pray for complete healing, strength and peace for the whole family. 6-17
- Pray for a listener's daughter's friend who is in the hospital, seriously ill with a life-threatening condition. 6-6
- Pray for a friend who is having surgery for cancer this morning. Pray for complete healing and peace in this person's heart. 6-4
(Back To Top)
Marriage & Family
- Pray for a man who has been out of work for a number of months and has a job interview today. 6-13
- Pray for a woman and her family as they struggle to deal with her husband's deployment. 6-10
- Pray for the reconcilation of a marriage where the wife is seeking a divorce. 6-5
- Pray for a family whose young son passed away over the weekend. 6-5
- Pray for God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- Pray for all Christian ministries and Churches that are struggling financially. Pray for wisdom and patience as they continue to trust the Lord for their needs to be met.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray for committed volunteers, for the kids to have a good time learning the Word of God, and for many decisions for Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
(Back To Top)
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)