Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that the surgery for a listener with liver cancer went well. Pray for continuted healing. 12-18
Praise that the missionary team member in El Salvadore has been released. Pray for healing from all injuries. 12-12
Praise that a woman has found gainful employment and she appreciates all your prayers for her situation. 12-4
Good News Pastor:
Pray for Pastors around the western slope as they share the Good News verses this month. Pray that the Lord will encourage, strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a 3 week old child who is having some undiagnosed blood issues. Pray for discernment and a proper diagnosis. Pray for healing for this young child. 12-18
- Pray for a new mom who is under a doctor’s care for intestinal issues. Pray for healing. Pray for peace for this family. 12-17
- Continue to pray for a brother who had a heart procedure done last week. The procedure went well but this brother now faces surgery. Pray for peace for all family members. 12-17
- Pray for an older Christian man in the hospital with a high fever. 12-17
- Please pray for a listener's friend in the hospital with cancer and appears to be facing death. Pray that the Lord will comfort his family and that the Holy Spirit will put it in his heart to come to the Lord and accept Christ into his heart. 12-12
- Pray for a believer who will have surgery for liver cancer. Pray that God's peace will be with her, her children, and her family. 12-11
- Pray for health and strength for a newborn who has been exposed to a serious, contagious illness. Pray for quick healing for the infected family members. 12-9
- Pray for a young Christian woman in the military facing career decisions. 12-17
- Pray for the members of a newly-formed worship band that they would minister the Lord's grace as they perform their music. 12-11
- Pray for a Christian man struggling with impure thoughts. 12-11
- Pray for a family waiting for a custody hearing for a grand daughter, scheduled for Dec.19th. Pray that this hearing will not have any more delays. 12-9
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)