Submit a Request | Praises | Marriage & Family | Health | Community | Nation & Military |
Marriage & Family:
Praise that a worship pastor who recently became seriously ill is back at home. He had a dramatic (miraculous) rise in white-blood cells and strength to be discharged from the hospital last week. He is still a little weak, but we praise God for the great work He is doing in the pastor's life. God be glorified for this miraculous turn of events. 11-13
Praise for a listener who is praising God for His glory and strength in her life. Happy Birthday! 11-11
Praise that the 10 year old boy who was electrocuted has returned to school and his athletic pursuits and seems to be doing well. Continue to pray that there would be no negative long term effects. 11-6
Good News Pastor:
Pray for Pastor Paul Walker of Elm Avenue Baptist Church in Grand Junction as he shares the Good News verse this week. Pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen and encourage him as he ministers to his congregation and reaches out to the community with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Pray for a pregnant young mom who is feeling anxious about the health of her unborn baby. Grant her Your peace. 11-25
- Pray for the woman who recently had a liver biopsy and the results showed liver cancer. She and her family need prayer for decisions that will need to be made regarding this situation. 11-20
- Pray for a young boy who has very low oxygen levels. He will be going to Children's Hospital for a lung biopsy. 11-11
- Pray for a Christian man in prison waiting for a trial date. Encourage him in his walk with You. 11-24
- Pray for a family having a guardianship hearing today. 11-17
- Pray for a woman who needs God's direction concerning employment. Also, pray that she will rest in God's provision for her life while she seeks work. 11-13
- Pray for a man who desires to be consistent in following God and His Word. Pray as well that he would recover from depression. 11-12
- God's presence at Colorado Mesa University this year. There are many freshmen enrolled and a number of new faculty on staff. Pray that the ministries which are present there will seek God's plans and His purposes and be bold in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the American people to uphold both in prayer and action our senators and representatives on decisions being made, that they would be in the interest of the people.
- For many marriages and family relationships that are under stress. Pray that all involved will seek the Lord for direction and forgiveness, and that relationships will be healed and restored, to the glory of God.
- Pray for a number of Christian business owners experiencing financial difficulties. Pray for an increase in customers so that their financial needs will be met.
- Pray for all the children's ministries on the Western Slope. Pray that the Lord would bring committed volunteers, that the children would enjoy learning about God and His Word, and that there would be many decisions to follow Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the work of sanctity of human life. Pray for strength to keep up the work and that it will change the hearts of the those in the medical profession who are involved with performing abortions.
- Pray for all Pregnancy Centers of Western Colorado, as some are badly struggling.
- Pray for Godly wisdom and for protection for all involved in law enforcement and public service throughout our area, especially as they deal with increased crime and substance abuse.
- Pray for protection over community service ministries that serve the homeless.
(Back To Top)
Nation & Military:
- Pray for a revival in our country. Pray that Christians will pray for this nation, and that our nation will be healed.
- For protection over our country and President Obama. Pray for Godly wisdom for the President and his staff, and that they will do what is right in the Lord's sight.
- Pray for protection over our military as they faithfully serve at home and abroad.
- Pray for those struggling with adjustments related to deployment, that marriages and parenting relationships will be strengthened, and that many will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Pray for healing for those with injuries, and comfort and strength for families who have lost loved ones.
(Back to top)