When | How | Praise God with us!
- Whenever you think of KJOL, or hear us on the radio, say a quick prayer for us.
- Uphold Local Christian Radio on a regular basis, maybe in a Bible Study, at church, or on your own. Please contact Dave Andrews for more details if you plan to pray for us on a regular basis
- Pray right now, while you are reading this page.
- Pray for effectiveness of ministry—that hearts of believers will be uplifted, that they will grow in Christ, and be edified for holy living and service to God. Pray that non-believers on the Western Slope will hear, understand, and accept the gospel of Christ.
- Pray for direction—local Christian radio seeks to be led by God in all matters, small and large. Pray that God will clearly direct the leadership and staff of KJOL, that we might honor Him through our service, and minister effectively to the glory of God. Pray for God’s direction in the words that go over the air, that they will comfort and encourage the broken.
- Pray for integrity—that the staff and leadership of KJOL will live lives of purity, that God will empower them to do so, and that they will be bold in proclaiming the truth of God. Pray for the personal growth of each employee. Pray for integrity and holiness in every aspect of what we do, from the music, to announcer breaks, to the teaching, and the behind the scenes operations.
- Pray for protection—effective ministries can expect to be met with spiritual and physical opposition. A little known fact is that KJOL sees this on a regular basis. Pray for physical and spiritual protection over the employees of KJOL, as well as their family and friends, and that God will overcome the work of the evil one, and the worldly forces that fight against His work.
- Pray for our finances—KJOL exists very modestly on the generosity of their listeners, thus there is always need for new people to get on board. Pray that God will bring new financial partners, and that those who have made financial commitments will follow through. Also pray that finances can be raised for the growth opportunities that are coming our way.
- Pray for growth—KJOL is growing, and we are thankful for that. But there are many areas in the Western Slope that do not yet get Local Christian Radio. Pray that God will direct us to areas that He wants us to minister, and that He will provide physically and financially for each special project. Specifically, pray for the coming FM frequencies in Montrose and Olathe, and for an AM station in Glenwood Springs.
Just as we ask that you pray for us, we want to encourage you to praise God with us for all His work in and through this station.
- All the growth opportunities that are coming our way.
- The new FM translator in the Grand Valley
- Providing new employees.
- Protecting us during tough financial times.
- Faithful listeners and supporters, sometimes even in the midst of difficulties.
- Such a great place to live as the Western Slope!
To pray for some of our listeners specifically,go to our Prayer Page.